An Embedded Web Server (EWS) enables machine configuration and management via a web browser.
Provides administrators secure, authenticated access to manage network machines via a machine's built-in web server. An administrator can easily change settings and configure device status alerts.
- View machine status
- Change network settings, including TCP/IP information
- Change advanced settings for both machine and server
- Check the machine and server software versions
- Set machine location information
- Obtain machine reports, notifications, and page count information
Ideal for organizations that do not have a dedicated IT administrator.